PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE COATED & UNCOATED
This set includes guides printed on coated and uncoated paper stocks. Confidently manage and visualize color expectations when printing across platforms. Guide also includes HTML and RGB equivalent values for digital design applications. Essential tool for designers to see how Pantone Spot Colors appear when printed in CMYK, rather than using spot color inks.
- Includes all 2,139 Pantone Spot Colors and their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Lets users specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Guides are printed to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references. For best color appearance matches to Bridge Guide CMYK swatches, designs using CMYK tint values should be proofed or printed to the same CRPC6 or CRPC3 press references.
- Includes 294 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colors for inspiration
- Updated CMYK values produced using G7 methodology better represent industry standard color management and printing conditions to show the true results of moving from a Pantone Spot color to its process color equivalent
- Colors arranged in chromatic format
- Index in the back of guide provides numeric location for each color
Authorized Pantone Dealer.